All of these things.

I use flat drop and strip it down to the buffer tube upon entry to the
enclosure.  A way to attach the strength members a few inches inside of the
cable entry port would be nice, accepting 1" conduit would be helpful as
well.

Also, there needs to be an easy way to pull and replace the electronics
without having to change the enclosure or re-splice.

I pay about $65 for the RB260GS and a Corning enclosure, but you could get
a bit more if everything was integrated properly.

-Jason