I don't know how the BMU handles DHCP database sync itself, but if it's like ISC's DHCP, it sync's internally, in which case, you'd just add the 2nd BMU IP address to your one DHCP relay entry. In this scenario, both BMU's would receive DHCP discover packets simultaneously and if they're like ISC's DHCP, they'd decide via their internal algorithm which server provides the lease.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband