UBNT earnings tomorrow.  Looks salty but I want to hear guidance.
Snap is a stupid IPO.  Shove money into Facebook or wait until twitter earnings
tomorrow and see if the changes earn money.

GoPro is getting real interesting despite all the problems they have had.

I am watching NVDA, AMD, X, COP
MAY go short or long in UBNT AND TWTR
Disney is another I like but they need to dump ESPN

Looking for anything that has great potential and I can spend 100k+ on short
term

Tyson Burris, President
Internet Communications Inc.
739 Commerce Dr.<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>
Franklin, IN 46131<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

317-738-0320<tel:317-738-0320> Daytime #
317-412-1540<tel:317-412-1540> Cell/Direct #
Online: www.surfici.net

VIA WIRELESS

On Feb 7, 2017, at 6:01 PM, Ken Hohhof