Gino I thought you were a SAF man. ;)

________________________________
From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Jon Bruce
<jbruce-af...@ptpbroadband.com>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 1:36:18 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] So i got shafted by Cambium and a PTP820S

Yes. Piping Hot still shows up in some MAC lookups.

On 2/10/2017 2:34 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
I remember my first PTP400 link I went out of my way to buy from Orthogon,
rather than the relabeled Motorola version.  It was just a matter of weeks and
the press release came out that Motorola had bought them.  Wasn’t the legal
name something like Piping Hot Networks Ltd.?