If the UBNT CPEs are M series (XM or XW), is WDS enabled on both the APs and
CPEs?

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 12:28 PM -0700, "Cameron Crum" <cc...@wispmon.com>
wrote:

I have a customer who is having an odd issue on several MTs. His DHCP server is
using radius to auth end users. The mac requests a lease, radius replies with
accept and a Framed-IP, but the lease in the dchp server just says offered and
never binds the lease. It is not with every customer, but it seems to happening
randomly on several routers. version is 6.36. I had them look to see if was a
particular end user router brand, or even the same type of cpe, but other than
all cpe's being some flavor of ubnt set up in bridge mode, there doesn't seem
to be a pattern. The dhcp server is set up on a bridge interface in the MT, add
arp for leases, reply-only. I'm out of ideas on what would cause this. The ip
is within the range of ips assigned to the interface. IP Pools is set to static
only. Anyone seen this before?