Yeah. But why would that have anything to do with it? The drive obviously failed.

On 2/14/2017 12:44 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
was this a win10 machine upgraded from 7 by chance?

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 12:13 AM, George Skorup <george.sko...@cbcast.com <mailto:george.sko...@cbcast.com>> wrote:

    WTF, is this fail Thursday? The HDD in my office PC went tits up
    today too. Nope, no drive detected on that SATA port and won't
    spin up. OMG. Swapped the board out from another identical drive.
    Hey, it's detected now! Nope, clink, clank and it spins down.

    250GB WD RE4 that ran for 5 or 7 years straight. I forget when I
    built that machine. I had most of the stuff on it except for some
    scripts and config files and a few really old pictures that are
    kind of irrelevant now anyway. Oh well.