Didn't someone say they would do this with some project management suite?
I feel like that was one of the features discussed a while back.


Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Faisal Imtiaz via WISP <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Maybe I am asking for too much, but I figured I would ask any way..
>
> I am looking for a software package (affordable) with which I can design a
> Network (pop, cabinet, client deployment) preferable GUI... and have the
> software produce a Bill of Materials list (based on the objects selected
> and arranged in the drawing)...along with the ability to do a Cost Estimate
> based on the values assigned in the BOM.
>
> Any suggestions ? Thoughts ?
>
>
>
> Regards
>
> Faisal Imtiaz
> Snappy Internet & Telecom
> 7266 SW 48 Street
> Miami, FL 33155
> Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232
>
> Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: [email protected]
> _______________________________________________
> WISP mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wisp
>

Reply via email to