I figured as much, these sites have been empty for years so I didn't know
if they cut deals just to get some income from them.

On Feb 14, 2017 18:20, "Eric Kuhnke" <[email protected]> wrote:

> From a 40,000 ft view Vertical Bridge is the same thing as American Tower
> or Crown Castle. Same business model. Would actually be somewhat surprised
> if they quoted reasonable tower lease rates for a WISP, they're accustomed
> to working with the nationwide big-4 cellular carriers and other large
> entities.
>
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:13 PM, Jordan Gregory <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Vertical bridge rather, stupid phone
>>
>> On Feb 14, 2017 18:10, "Jordan Gregory" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm interested in their rates as they have a few empty tower sites on
>>> some nice hills in my area.
>>>
>>
>

Reply via email to