Shorter the better on the cable
Update all the components to the current firmware, and verify the syncpipe
is the right revision. The default pinout on the pins inside works with 48v
ps

On Feb 16, 2017 11:35 PM, "Brandon Yuchasz" <li...@gogebicrange.net> wrote:

Hopefully and easy question here.

We have always used the onboard GPS for ePMP access points up until this
point.  We recently installed 4 new ePMP APs and the tower blocks our north
facing AP from getting GPS on the onboard GPS. All other track GPS just
fine. We also have 450 APs on the tower and are using a PacketFlux
PowerInjector Plus to power them and provide GPS and its working fine. I
then installed a Gigabit SyncInjector ( had it on the shelf new)  to power
the ePMP APs and connected it to the GPS feed with a standard patch cable
on the PowerInjector Plus. Light flashes shows its getting GPS but no joy
on the ePMP AP.

So my questions are :

what configuration should I use in the ePMP AP?

And I am fairly sure stadard patch cable is acceptable between the two
packet flux but I wanted to confirm?

Thanks everyone.

Brandon Yuchasz