We install near radio and indoors.   We also you air terminals above
antennas and radios.... So far,  we have not had any blown radios in
southern NM and West Texas.... Here is a picture of lightning protection on
water tank... Air terminals just arrived today but I came home to deal with
water leak in house... Worst part..  I have no Tecate......