Let’s not forget that for HF antennas to have a low angle of takeoff for DX
capability, they should be a quarter wavelength off the ground. With the lowest
frequency on the HF band being 1.8 MHz, 80 foot is more than easily justified.

http://www.dx-antennas.com/Height%20versus%20take%20off%20angle.htm

Thank You,

Brian Webster

214 Eggleston Hill Rd.