We just started using Tsheets at the first of this year.  So far it seems
great, but I still have not taken the time to really dig into it and learn
a few things  I need to figure out how to add paid holidays and try to get
the automatic QuickBooks Integration working.  I have not had enough
experience with Tsheets to tell you if it has the specific features that
you are looking for.  We were choosing between uAttend and Tsheets.