I don't watch those.  Zaz...I copy links from Google News to harass you
guys...But I watch BBC, Deustch world, Japanese and Mexican news channels
along with local station  ....And I don't know what it is to be
bored...Wife in good mood.. maybe I can get recipe from her....Trump is
still not on my Christmas card list

On Feb 23, 2017 6:08 PM, "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]> wrote:

If BS detector is off, how can you access MSNBC, CNN or Washington Post?

*From:* Jaime Solorza
*Sent:* Thursday, February 23, 2017 5:47 PM
*To:* Animal Farm
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT trolling

Really? None of my devices can access Fox News...And I have my bullshit
detector on lowest setting....

On Feb 23, 2017 1:48 PM, "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]> wrote:

> One for Jaime:
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/23/sweden-democrats-
> trump-was-right.html
>
> *From:* Chuck McCown
> *Sent:* Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:42 PM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT trolling
>
> Oh, and I had a business partner for 30 years that was trans.... yes  I
> have known trans people....
>
> *From:* Ken Hohhof
> *Sent:* Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:33 PM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT trolling
>
>
> Once you know someone who is transgender, it turns out not to be like that
> at all.  There are exceptions to everything, but if the first thing that
> comes to your mind is identifying as a girl to shower with the girls, then
> probably you don’t have any friends or relatives that are transgender.
> Well, that is unlikely, more likely you just don’t know they are trans.
>
>
>
> And school kids unfortunately take the brunt of this.  Anywhere else, are
> there really going to be bathroom police checking birth certificates?
> There’s a creepy thought.
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Chuck McCown
> *Sent:* Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:52 PM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* [AFMUG] OT trolling
>
>
>
> Bored.
>
> If this was mid 1970s and if I discovered that the president said I could
> shower with the girls at school it I “identified as a girl”, I sure as hell
> would have identified as a girl....
>
>
>
> I have not heard a single commentator address this issue.  Boys will be
> boys.  What do the lgbtqrstuv folks have as an answer to this situation?
>
>
>
> They don’t seem to be interested in protecting the rights of my
> granddaughter to not have the boy’s football team in there after volleyball
> practice.
>

Reply via email to