AWS says:

Privacy protection hides *some* contact details for .ru domains.

But it probably says *some* for all domains.

On 2/24/17 8:20 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
Though I do like the current jaimesolorzaeats.com <http://jaimesolorzaeats.com> content

.us would be cool too because it's cannibalistic, but .us requires you use personal info not identity protection