If he asks, I represent the company on an outstanding professional
image..... If you don't want to lie, better answer is "animal farm list
what?!"

He coming for wisp guts business advice, what to do with 3ghz (baicells,
cambiums and the other guy) , what value is rural fiber, and some general
bossman owner advice. I can't guarantee he will give up the goods on the
back end of our price structure and delivery mechanism if you talk to him,
but I will tell you this... We have increase profits consistently, never
once directly increase price and always offered a customer either more, or
for less money.

All I care about is you do t tell the boss I'm a prick and you give him
info that will make my job easier