42.

    On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 3:13 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

 I would hope that some kind of standardized torque is used.   From: Colin
Stanners Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 3:10 PMTo: af@afmug.com Subject:
[AFMUG] PMP450 900mhz SM RP-SMA connectors nut torque The PMP450 900mhz SM has
the connectors on top of the radio, which worries me in terms of water ingress
(can't really rubber tape the connector-case area)

One the first SM I tried, the nuts that tighten the weatherproofing were a bit
loose - does anyone know how tight to put them? Don't want it too tight that it
breaks solder on the connections after a few years of temperature cycling.