Hey Paul …. thanks for the clarification and apologies if I suggested that this
was around cost…. I know I do and many folks on this list appreciate the work
being done here to support the list.

I like a list that is self policing and low on formal policies … yes, every
mailing list needs some rules for sure but keeping it “loose” works well for a
group like this IMHO

Personally, I like this list a lot - it’s a “goto” list for me even though day
to day I don’t work with a lot of wireless (our company has a WISP operation
but I’m only involved from the distance).  I like the list because it’s mainly
WISP folks who often come up with the absolute most creative ways to approach
problems … that’s just my take.

thanks,
Paul