A little Monday fun.

In 2003 I quit being a 9-5 software engineer and started a WISP.

It was the downturn of the tech bubble in the early 2000's and I was sick of it.

I had no idea what the hell I was doing.

It was a crazy ride and way outside of my expertise and comfort zone.

The lyrics to Ozzy's Believer were a part of the songs that got me through it
all.

I think I played this song every time I started up the mountain to fix another
POS radio problem, lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxYP_HImgu4

Lyrics for those that like Ozzy (emphasis added) :)

Watching the time go and feeling belief grow
Rise above the obstacles
People beseech me but they'll never teach me
Things that I already know (I know)
--> Dreams that have shattered may not have mattered
Take another point of view
Doubts will arise though like chasing a rainbow
I can tell a thing or two (that's true)
--> You've got to believe in yourself
or no one Will believe in you
Imagination like a bird on the wing
Flying, free for you to use (okay baby)
I can't believe they stop and stare
And point their fingers doubting me
Their disbelief suppresses them
--> But they're not blind it's just that they won't see
I'm a believer, I ain't no deceiver
Mountains move before my eyes
--> Destiny planned out I don't need no handout
Speculation of the wise