Normally you have your revenue (top line) minus all your expense directly
related to providing the services.  “Cost of goods sold” or COGS is a big part
of your expenses.  Cost of BW, power, direct labor, health insurance, loan
interest, depreciation expense, etc that will give you gross income.  Note loan
interest is an expense, the principle part is not.

All that stuff is called “above the line” or ATL.

Then you have all the expenses that are there with or without customers.
Office rent, power, extraordinary expenses etc.

This stuff is “below the line” or BTL.

Then you add ATL and BTL and hopefully you will have a positive number.  That
is your Net Income.  The “bottom line”.

You can have positive cash flow but negative income due to the effect of
depreciation and other things.
Or you can have a positive net income but a negative cash flow due to investing
in more stuff.

Like I said, the principle part of your debt payments are not expenses, they
are in investment.  That is just converting dollars into other assets.    So
you are keeping that money, just in a very hard to liquidate form.

As long as your bottom line is positive and you are cash flow positive you are
good.  Assuming you are paying yourself a paycheck.