I won't be down there this time, but Last time I was in Memphis, I went to "Corky's Ribs and BBQ" https://www.corkysbbq.com There are a few locations around Memphis. Get The 'Onion Loaf' It's a mess of Onion rings the size of a loaf of bread. And it was Delicious.....

On 3/12/2017 11:23 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller wrote:

Welcome. Everyone says the BBQ is really good. I know ours in Alabama is. :)
You're only two hours from our town....

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Chuck McCown <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Sent:* Sunday, March 12, 2017 7:41 PM
    *Subject:* [AFMUG] WispAmerica

    Excited to see y’all.  Leaving early tomorrow morning.  Check
    out the AnimalFarm track.  I have one session myself that should
    prove interesting to everyone wanting to use the new UBNT 11 GHz
    products.
    Hoping Forrest will have done recon on good fooding places.  I
    think this may be my second or third time in Memphis but I don’t
    recall any of the prior visits.  One was a presentation to the
    telco world about the Taqua central office switch.  And I tried
    out a sat phone that worked really well but I don’t recall the
    brand.  I think they died.