Does the cable you need to splice to have a strength member?  i.s kevlar
strands or something like that?  They need to for these particular
connectors.  If you end up using these, I have a bunch I could sell at a
good discount.  They don't work with the 3mm cable we use.

--

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553