There is this...http://www.waveworksinc.com/
Looks like an interesting company but not the same people, obviously.

On 3/14/2017 3:35 PM, Jeremy wrote:
"
*/WaveWorks /*- News Alert - The next Generation of supplier after DoubleRadius

*/WaveWorks/* employees originally worked for DoubleRadius. Due to the situation of DoubleRadius's sales plunge and their contract with Ubiquiti being compromised, they may be going out of business. For that reason we are moving all WISP customers over to WaveWorks to continue supporting their requirements. Please contact us for more details: Click here for More Information <http://pliinc.acemlnd.com/lt.php?s=e3ee44013670baf7343d6df68284184c&i=38A133A35A128>

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:31 PM, Jeremy <jeremysmi...@gmail.com <mailto:jeremysmi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Yes, I did.  It didn't come to this email address though, it
    seemed to be derived from the WISPA list.  I emailed them about it
    and they said it is absolutely false.

    On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com
    <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

        No, it is real.  DR knows about it. Just trying to figure out
        how the email address list was derived.
        *From:* Josh Reynolds
        *Sent:* Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:16 PM
        *To:* af@afmug.com
        *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Odd email about Double Radius
        I haven't seen it. Are you sure it's not some kind of malware
        attack or phishing scam?
        On Mar 14, 2017 2:27 PM, "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

            Did anyone receive an odd email about Double Radius going
            out of business?  It certainly is not true.  I think it
said something about them losing UBNT as a product line. I think I tossed it. There are others that would like to
            see it if anyone has a copy.