From: Matt Hoppes [mailto:mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:50 AM
To: Lewis Bergman; Principal WISPA Member List
Cc: Rory Conaway
Subject: Re: [Wisp] This is trending on Facebook right now in WISP Talk

Yeah... It seems like most of the membership does.  And as a previous, and
potentially future presenter, I have an issue with it.  Unless WISPA is going
to pay me, I am not OK with them claiming the copyright to my presentation and
prohibiting folks from recording it.  I am presenting for the good of the
community.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 15, 2017, at 8:12 AM, Lewis Bergman via WISP