Good day for me.  My 5th grandchild (4th grandson) arrived during AnimalFarm.
And we ran out of catalogs too.  Excited about both!

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:21 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [Wisp] FW: FW: This is trending on Facebook right now in
WISP Talk

Ides of March....date Ceasar  stabbed  and other bad stuff... Underlying
message... Don't let this become an issue or problem.... Make it a decision all
can be happy with and help grow WISP industry....I have no dog in fight...
Except for few support calls from WISPs, I am 90% SCADA dude...And non Lenten
period, provacteur