I have 2 differ t voltages on mine.

On a 24VDC site I have Up to 31VDC on one input. It powers the unit and I
monitor the sites status with it.

Power supply 2 is a wall watt plugged into my remote genset. When the genset
comes on I get 24.3VDC on that power input. This tells me the genset is
running.

ryan

--
D. Ryan Spott | NGC457, llc