>>> Shipped from WA. Cool, guess they're stock some stuff state side now.

Yes that is true.. I believe they have been expanding their operations in the
US.

>>. there's no difference in the optic up to 20km. They're all the same. The
>>only difference is the label and DDM info.

Yes and No...... if you look at the specs of 10km optics you will see that the
TX power is specified in a range...this is normal in the mfg process... the
20km are the optics that are the ones that are on the higher TX power range of
the batch.

But always keep in mind that Distance Labels don't mean anything, and are not a
standard between mfg. Always check the specs for TX power and RX Sensitivity to
actually compare optics and their destined application.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155