Like they do in schools. Immersion.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/22/2017 8:27 AM, Nate Burke wrote:
I'm trying to teach my mom (almost 80) how to use a tablet (An older android model I have lying around). She has never used a computer, or anything with a touch screen. I figured learning a PC is completely out of the question. She's having nothing but problems because it just 'does things on it's own' Pushing too long on the on screen keyboard and getting an alternate characters, setting it down on the table to read it and it rotates the screen, etc, things that someone who uses it all the time just doesn't even think about. Are there any good programs out there to 'Teach' how to use the tablet. Swiping/zooming/typing/rotating etc. I'm thinking like 'Mavis Beacon teaches typing' for tablets.