So we've powered up our first PMP450M on the bench, and we set up the power
thusly:

   - 1/2 (return)
   - 3/6 (return)
   - 4/5 +56V
   - 7/8 +56V

Broke out the power for a PTP650, and it has the power thus:

   - 1/2 (return)
   - 3/6 +56V
   - 4/5 +56V
   - 7/8 (return)

I seem to recall (George?) saying the PMP450M almost doesn't care which pairs
are + and -, but I couldn't find the email where it was said.
Since we're putting the power for some of each of the above in the same
multi-port POE, I'm inclined to wire them all for the PTP650, and let the
PMP450M "figure it out", but I won't go there unless that is really the case.
Does someone have a document (or anything) that explains what all the power
options are for the PMP450M?
-bp