1.If you can research where the block came from that will help.  Was it
assigned somewhere else? Or is it part of space IANA released?
2.Make sure your POCs are up to date.
3.Make sure you have a reverse DNS server setup.  Very important if you have
mail servers you are going to put on these blocks.
4.Once you have the blocks notify your upstreams.
5.Subscribe to something like BGPmon to make your life simpler.

Just some things off the top of my head.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric