From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 8:44 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] West EP homeowners fed up with AT&T fiber optic project-
KVIA

Wow...Just shared it to point out how difficult it can be lay fiber when
unexpected or unplanned obstacles pop up..... Imagine going to erect a tower
base five feet deep and a few inches or feet you hit a water/gas/sewer/etc...If
you or someone didn't check it out before it could be a project stopper...I
don't know if  contractors or AT&T hired a survey company to analyze
conditions.  I wonder what some of the FTTH guys on this list do before they
start building out .....From experience, when we build out SCADA projects, we
get drawings and studies done way before we start by engineering firms.   We
attend meetings where all these items are discussed.  I imagine you guys do
your homework ...It just makes business sense.