From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 12:46 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] MPLS/VPLS MTU

What is the best way to test a link to make sure you're not going to have
issues running MPLS over it?  Can the packets be fragmented, or will that cause
issues?  I'm able to ping the other end of a couple of links with 1530 byte
packets, but when I disallow fragmentation, things stop working.

-Jason