So do you epoxy a splice tray into the box?
Do you add something to secure the ONT? Velcro strap maybe?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/9-x9-x3-OUTDOOR-CABLETEK-ENCLOSURE-PLASTIC-GRAY-CASE-UTILITY-CABLE-BOX-CTE-S-/281577889363?hash=item418f599e53:g:c-sAAOSwxYxUwHHf

http://www.primuscable.com/store/p/4657-Fiber-Splice-Tray-12-Single-Fusion-Splices-Plastic-0-75-x6-x2-75.aspx

And there is enough room for UBNT ONT, waiting on our test box parts to show up.

Erich Kaiser
North Central Tower
er...@northcentraltower.com <mailto:er...@northcentraltower.com>
Office: 630-621-4804