We have some bonded links (2x10Gbps) going up that may experience rain fade.
What would you recommend for routing protocols/QoS methods that can adjust to
changing throughput capacity? I was thinking of an OSPF equal cost load
balancing option with QOS but we still run in to the problem of adapting to the
available throughput.

Is SDN pretty much the only option?  I found Cisco's onePK platform but didn't
want to go that route unless absolutely necessary.  Something that works with
MikroTik would be much more cost effective.

Thank you,
Mike Gawlowski
Triad Wireless, LLC

4226 S. 37th St