We got a subpoena awhile back for an IP that wasn't in use at the times
they were asking about... it was in a dynamic pool and had been used, but
not within several weeks of the date on the subpoena. We just told them
that it was one of our IPs, but it wasn't in use at that time, and that
seemed to satisfy them (this was just a semi-local PD though). Is there any
way we would know if somebody was spoofing our unused IPs?