You shpuld do more research.
There is a reason people are pulling down B11 and replacing them with UBNT 11x.

>From your comment about noisy crickets, it seems that you haven't used much of
>the UBNT AirFiber line. It is a solid product line that does what it says for
>dirt cheap.

Mimosa chews up the spectrum, requiring about 2x the channel space thay other
radios use because it is wifi based chipsets.

If 11ghz spectrum is plentiful where you are and you don't mind higher latency,
go Mimosa. If not, look at any other provider, including the AirFiber 11x.

Jim

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone