AFAIK, the Cambium OEM cable gland is a specialty item produced by Lapp for Cambium. It doesn't even say Skintop on it. So it's not surprising that they're $30 a piece and only come in 10 packs. Ask your reseller. They might even have to order them for you.

An alternative, since I've had to order some for 450i aux ports, is the Lapp 52015810. It has the short base threads and rubber gasket, but not the flared body above the base like the OEM version. But it works perfectly fine at about 1/2 the price and you can get them from Allied, Mouser, Newark, etc. One nice thing about this particular model (6-13mm) is that you can fit an RJ-45 through rubber gland insert.