On 4/19/17 07:59, Sam Lambie wrote:
That seemed to work, but the odd thing is that it took the Medusa 11
hours to switch over to using the Timing port. Even though I made doubly
sure that I had sync turned off on the power port of the Sync Injector,
it still indicated that it had sync. Then at 0004 it switched. The radio
did show that timing was available on the UGPS port right away as well
as on the power port. Now the radio intermittently show sync-no sync on
the power power port. is there a way to force the radio to only listen
on the timing port so it doesn't get confused?

There is, in the command line. Telnet to it and you should have:

    synconboard -- Enable/Disable On-board GSP Sync
 synctimingport -- Enable/Disable GSP Sync over Timing Port
  syncpowerport -- Enable/Disable GSP Sync over Power Port

Then you can do "syncpowerport off".

~Seth