Looks a bit low to me.

From: Josh Reynolds
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 7:39 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] "blowing conduit"

- Josh

On Apr 26, 2017 8:24 AM, "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  You really ought to consider directional drilling.  Really cuts down on clean
up and road repair.  Contractors will do it for about $15/foot.  Or just go
rent one from Ditch Witch for a week or so.  They will even do some of it for
you for free during the demo phase in hopes you will buy the machine.

  Yeah, they blow it it... into existing conduit.