Couple years ago we installed an 8 ft. 11GHz Radiowaves antenna 80 ft. high
on 200 ft. tower.  We had to wait until a Sunday morning at 530am to hoist
up when winds were almost nil.  Two tower monkeys and 6 ground crew ...the
mount was already in place so all we brought up was dish and attached it
mount....easy to do with these antennas.  Then attached Dragonwave radio.