I was confused at first too. It looks like Chuck may have got the 4/5 & 7/8 pair jumpers backwards, but fixed it on the label and simply blacked out the print on the board. The paper label on the back of the card is correct. I've used several in the past month on 2-pair and 4-pair powered radios without issue.