We pay 50.00/month per attachment (min of 3) and pay the city 35.00/month for electricity

or

We have our own meter put in just saves money to pay them

Mitch

On 05/19/2017 01:51 PM, Al Rachide wrote:
We are wanting to rent space on our town's water tower, but the commissioners want an idea as to what is a fair and proper annual or monthly lease payment for this. This tower has a fiber connection near it, so it may be worth a bit more than a non lit water tower. How do you handle the electric? We have head that some include it in the lease, while others require a separate metered service for the WISP.

Thanks, in advance, for any help we can get on this.

--
Al Rachide
Eastern Carolina Broadband