showman heads for bass and keyboards...with Bassman cabinet for me and dual
showman cabinet for keys... great tones and sound....all original...belong
to Rod Crosby .... Southwest legendary musician..

On May 20, 2017 2:39 PM, "Sterling Jacobson" <sterl...@avative.net> wrote:

I wish. Someday when I’m super rich.

Right now, Monoprice tube amp

*From:* Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Jaime Solorza
*Sent:* Saturday, May 20, 2017 2:27 PM
*To:* Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>

*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT Stupid Audio Question

Tube amp? McIntosh?

On May 20, 2017 12:55 PM, "Sterling Jacobson" <sterl...@avative.net> wrote:

Thought one of you might have a quick or easy answer to this.

I have a tube amp with stereo RCA input.

I want to have two RCA sources feed it.

Is there a simple RCA plug stereo auto switch device?

Or can I simply get a Y input 2 to 1 RCA adapter/cable?
Not sure that would cause issues or backfeed or something.

I don't need to mix the audio together, just use one or the other without
unplugging.