I have some questions on those that are doing buried fiber.  We have not filed 
a CLEC status yet as I have contract review going with my uniquely 
grandfathered access to a local fiber ring, and want to make sure I don't mess 
that up.  So, that aside.

If my company puts in conduit in a right away to push fiber into and then 
someone else comes along, do we have to share that conduit with anyone (if 
there is room)?  My perception going the other way, is that if the LEC has 
conduit in place, the LEC may or may not have to share conduit space, and can't 
make reasons or excused or very long delays etc., to ultimately deter you from 
being able to do that.

I a considering doing conduit to 3 1000+ communities and then FTTH in those 
communities and don't feel great if I am in anyway also setting it up for a 
competitor to have access to my hard fought efforts (and $$) to get in 
installed.

Is there ANY I could be forced to give them access to my conduit?

Paul


Reply via email to