We're talking point to point links here though... B5 lites would be what
you would want to look at in the Mimosa line.

All things considered, I think I would probably use something in the UBNT
AC line... probably the ISO stations, or whatever I happen to have sitting
on the shelf. A pair of Force 180's would certainly do the job too, but an
AC radio is going to be able to do more throughput and you get some nice
toys like a spectrum analyzer that works without breaking the connection.