Well, I changed it from BigCommerce (big commissions too) to my own 
Wordpress/Woo Commerce implementation running on GoDaddy hosting.  So 
repeatedly swinging the DNS between those two may have confused some servers.  

I hope is will now stay put.  

From: Mike Hammett 
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 2:40 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT DNS propagation issues

TTLs.

It just shows you who hasn't been to your site lately.  :-p




-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:32:13 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT DNS propagation issues

Thanks everyone.  Seems Google DNS is not as monolithic as one would think.

-----Original Message----- 
From: Seth Mattinen
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 2:30 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT DNS propagation issues

On 5/23/17 13:11, Chuck McCown wrote:
> This is the “new and improved” site.


I'm seeing the new one in Nevada. I use my own DNS.

~Seth 


Reply via email to