I think airlink,ubnt.com supports 11ghz now, so that can be used to get a
fairly good idea of what it's going to do... also, Mimosa's tool is pretty
nice.

But when you know you have a clear path and what the distance is, it's not
very hard to calculate what the link is going to do... frequency planning
is done by your coordinator.