A little late – but that appears to be a calix e3-48.

These can be line powered from remote and do not require AC power on site. We
have about ~60 of the e3-12c and 4 of the e3-48’s deployed. All line powered
from the office using 3-6 pair and 360vdc. (+180, -180)

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 12:26 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Does this centurylink box need AC power in ROW?

Centurylink just installed a couple of these in an area I am providing service
in. There is no Electrical power from the power company in the area feeding
these boxes. Just wondering if they are coming back to hook that up later or
are these things pulling power from copper phone lines already in the area? The
pulled some fiber into these boxes as well/