From: "Steve Jones" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 2:11:09 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] PCN Monitoring

First, I guess when the initial request is made, I assume the system its put
into is pretty robust as far as identifying potential harmful interference, I'm
guessing its built on a better safe than sorry algorithm?

So by the time a PCN makes it to my inbox, what is the likelihood the proposed
link will actually be negative? Is that common in more densely populated areas?

And, is there any service one can sign up with to do PCN monitoring to alert on
an actual potential interferer. I get maybe 15-30 a week by email and 5 or ten
by post. I was plotting them all but now they just live in a folder, I assume
that means I fail a due diligence test if there were an issue