We have equipment located on to Towers one is a water tower the other is a
guyed110 foot tower. In both locations there are two way repeaters located on
the towers that are receiving interference from what appears to be our
equipment.   Nothing is substantially common between the way the two towers are
built out. The water tower had all of the equipment on top of the tower at one
point and we have since moved all of our backhauls down to the catwalk railing
on the opposite side of the tower from the two-way repeater attempting to put
some distance between our equipment and the repeater but has not solve the
problem.
We have ePMP both 2.4 sectors and the 5 GHz Omni as well as some ubiquity air
fiber five and Power beam M5 radios on the water tower all running off of net
tonics 24 port switch and the microtik router. The other Tower has only a few
m5 radios and and M2 Omni. It also has an air fiber 5X amount of lower on the
Tower around 55 feet. Everything on this Tower has ethernet cable's running to
the base where our equipment is running from an old CMM micro or their own
power supplies in the case of the air fiber. Everything at this Tower is
located inside of a metal communications cabinet at the base.  In both
locations we have removed old 900 FSK radios which were a source of
interference but the problem seems to have come back.  I'm looking for ideas on
what others have found may be the source of interference or solution because
I'm tired of throwing darts blindfolded and hoping I find the right Target.

Sent from my iPhone