Meraki MX64, super easy to setup

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>> on behalf of Jaime
Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com<mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, June 12, 2017 at 2:41 PM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: [AFMUG] Dual ISP feeds

Our trumpet player is in IT support for his company and asked me what folks are
using to handle and manage a dual ISP feed ; Comcast and Century Link are
providers.  He wants to segregate emails, VoIP and document sharing from office
to office (three states) from the normal Internet stuff like social media,
Google, etc..

They have Cisco routers and switches currently.  Wonder what the Borg might
suggest?

Gino A. Villarini

President
Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

[cid:aeronet-logo_310cfc3e-6691-4f69-bd49-b37b834b9238.png]